We are exited to share our roadmap for new upgrades across our entire infrastructure. These will take place over the next 3 to 4 weeks. These upgrades will help us deliver new solutions and make existing ones faster and more resilient. Check back to this post later for updates.
Phase 1 (planned mid April, 2017) – Completed
- replacement of switch modules in our BladeCenter Chassis to dedicated pass-thru modules
- upgrade of our current Cisco out-of-band management switch to Juniper EX series
Phase 2 (planned end of April, 2017) – In-Progress 60% complete
- upgrade of existing Juniper EX series core switches to Juniper QFX5100 core switches across our YVR1 datacentre and Harbour Centre point of presence (PoP)
Phase 3 (planned June, 2017)
- upgrade of Fortinet FortiGate appliance with new higher performance 800 series FortiGate’s
Phase 4 (planned July, 2017)
- upgrade to Juniper vMX core routing
Existing customers rest assured we will do everything we can to minimize the impact on any existing services which may be affected.
This post will be continuously updated as we progress through the roadmap. For current maintenance notifications please visit and subscribe to our status page located at http://status.cloudsingularity.net